My Israeli Lemonade Recipe:
Your search for the best lemonade recipe has ended.
The following recipe for Israeli Lemonade is hands down the most
tasteful and fresh you will find. Seriously. In Israel it is known as limonana, which is a combination of the words limon (Hebrew for
lemon) and nana (Hebrew for mint).
Simple ingredients - lemon and mint
Ingredients (for 2 glasses, more or less):
- 4 medium-sized lemons
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 3 spoons of sugar
- 3 big cups full of ice cubes
Fresh mint leaves
How to Prepare the Lemonade?
- Squeeze the lemons and pour the juice into a blender.
- Add the mint leaves to the blender.
- Add the ice cubes as well.
- Boil ½ cup of water and dissolve the sugar in it. Add to the blender.
- Blend the above ingredients for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.
If you follow the above Limonana recipe the result should look something like this picture.
Limonana - Israeli Lemonade
There you go - if you ever wanted to know how to make lemonade with a twist - limonana is your answer!
Return from Israeli Lemonade Recipe to the Israeli Food page
Return to the Home Page
Ask Us a Question About This Topic!
Or Share Something Cool!
Have a question about this Israel topic? Or a suggestion or tip? Maybe even a personal story to share?
Great! Just fill out the fields below and send us your submission...
Copyright 2008-2016 israel-travel-and-tours.com
Click here for the Site Policies