A Map of Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel Aviv is not a huge city but it is big enough to get lost in...
So here you go - a nice map of Tel Aviv.
You'll notice a few icons on the map - these indicate some of the Tel Aviv sites we recommend for you to check out. If you click on these icons it'll pull up some info on each one. I've also listed these below the map.
View Tel Aviv in a larger map
Here are the attractions in the above map of Tel Aviv, from left to right:
- The Clock Tower, better known as the Jaffa Clock Tower - the most famous landmark of the ancient city. Click here for our review and recommendations for visiting Jaffa.
- The Old Train Station or "Hatahana" has been upgraded into an ultra-cool venue full of restaurants, coffee shops and clubs.
- The Carmel Market (and Nahalat Binyamin). Shuk Hacarmel, as it is known in Hebrew, is one of Tel Aviv's most famous (if not the most famous) markets and a totally unique Israeli shopping experience.
- Frishman Beach, Metsitsim Beach - Just a few of Tel Aviv's best beaches.
- Sheinkin Street - a trendy street right in the center of Tel Aviv, great for shopping and coffee.
- Habima Square - A beautiful, central square on he end of Rothschild Boulevard, just outside (and named after) Israel's famous theater, Habima.
- The Azrieli Center - The city's modern, tri-building landmark, from which you can enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the city and its coastline. The trendy Sarona market and open shopping center is also within walking distance.
You can also zoom out to see Tel Aviv's location within Israel as a whole and in relation to Jerusalem and other cities.
Hope you enjoyed our map of Tel Aviv, Israel, and have a better idea of where to go!
Return to the main Tel Aviv page
Return to the Home Page
Ask Us a Question About This Topic!
Or Share Something Cool!
Have a question about this Israel topic? Or a suggestion or tip? Maybe even a personal story to share?
Great! Just fill out the fields below and send us your submission...
Copyright 2008-2018 israel-travel-and-tours.com
Click here for the Site Policies